Adios

I was very unhappy about the turn my life had taken. First my parents had died of COVID back in January, just a few months before the vaccine would have been available. Then my wife got killed by a drunk driver yesterday. I went from having a small but tight-knit family to having nobody, in a ten-week span. Fuck this. Time to end it all.

I walked out to the woods and headed for the cave. Nobody ever used the cave, so I wouldn't be found for a long time. I stepped just into the entranceway. I drew my knife and put it against my wrist.

"And just what are you doing?"

I looked around and saw a petite woman. Her face had a few wrinkle lines, so she had to be at least 30, but the rest of her was very well maintained. Me, not so much: at 33 I looked like someone in their 40's.

I could see just how well maintained she was, because she wasn't wearing a stitch of clothing. Her black hair was straight and short. She was maybe five feet tall, if that, and quite thin. Slim arms, slim legs, small chest that fit her tiny frame perfectly.

"What does it look like? I have no reason to live another day."

She reached out and gently took the knife from my hand.

"I can give you a good reason to live another six months, and give you plenty of pleasure during that time."

Her small hand rubbed against the crotch of my jeans, and I felt my cock stiffen.

"Okay, I'm listening."

"You can start by removing your clothes."

I stepped back and quickly stripped, leaving me as naked as her.

"What's your name, handsome?"

"I'm Nathan."

"I'm Ara. Would you like to kiss my breasts?"

Straight to the point.

"Um, sure."

I dropped down into a catcher's crouch so my face was on the same level as her chest. I kissed her cleavage, then latched my lips around one of her tiny nipples.

"Good boy. Drink up."

There did seem to be fluid coming from her breast. I suckled harder and swallowed it down. I felt myself becoming sleepy.

"Mmmm. That feels good."

Ara's tiny arms cradled my head. My eyes seemed to close on their own.

*

I came back awake, slowly. I was lying on something soft.

"Hello, Nathan. You were asleep for about 10 minutes. I took the liberty of disposing of your clothes and your knife. You won't need them ever again."

"Hello, Ara."

We were deeper in the cave. I couldn't see the entrance, but there was a glow from the ceiling. Not enough to read by, but enough to see by.

"A growth of moss mixed with bacteria that provide the glow," Ara explained, seeing where I was looking.

I then looked around to see what I was laying on. It appeared to be a hammock-like structure, strung between two opposite walls. It was just high enough so that lying flat, I was at the same level as Ara's waist as she stood next to me. It was very comfortable. In fact, I didn't feel like moving at all.

"I like your body," Ara observed. Her hand reached down to my cock and she gently stroked it to hardness.

"Thanks. I like yours, too."

"That's good. Because you're going to become very intimate with it. I'll give you this one last handjob, so you can actually see your own cum for the final time, but afterwards every time your cock releases fluid, it will be either inside my mouth or inside my pussy. And it will be a minimum of twice a day, sometimes three or four times."

"I like how you think."

Ara began moving her hand up and down along my pole. She was in no rush.

"Mmmm. Nice equipment, Nathan. And the rest of you looks good, too."

I blushed at the compliment. My cock was only about six inches at full mast and not particularly thick, but since Ara was so petite, she probably couldn't accommodate one that was any bigger. She used the hand not masturbating me to caress my chest. I'm not a bodybuilder, but I do have good muscle tone and nice definition - I worked out quite a lot before the pandemic hit. And at five-foot-nine, I'm almost a foot taller than Ara.

She worked her hand up and down along my shaft. Then she shifted her free hand to my balls and began caressing them. I made appreciative sounds.

"Glad you like." She leaned down and began kissing my nipples as she pumped me. Her hands moved slightly faster. I shivered as I started getting close. She swung her head around and started kissing and sucking on my balls as she jerked my throbbing pole. I grunted, then gasped as my orgasm hit. She kept moving her hands until my cock started softening. Then she licked up all the cum that had landed on my belly and chest.

"Wow, Ara," I managed when I could speak again.

"If you think that's good, wait until you cum in my mouth."

I was already looking forward to it. But my dick would need to recharge first.

"So while we wait for me to recover, what now?"

"Now," Ara said, "we rest."

With that, she lay next to me on the hammock. She pressed her tiny body up against mine and kissed me.

"Okay."

Ara's form seemed to shift. She still had two legs, but now she had six arms.

"I prefer human form, but I'll be like this when we snuggle. I'm a were-spider, as you can see. This way I can hold you more closely."

She wrapped all six arms gently around me and my face was resting against her small chest again. I instinctively suckled her breasts again and faded into a deep sleep.

*

When I awoke, there was webbing looped around my wrists and my ankles. It hadn't been there before, I was sure.

Ara was back in her human form again. "How much do you know about spiders?"

"Um, they're black or brown, they have eight legs, they spin webs and they eat mosquitoes."

"Technically, spiders don't eat anything. They inject an enzyme into their prey that liquifies it, then suck out the liquid, leaving behind a husk."

"O...kay?"

"I'm just letting you know so you don't get worried. I've already inactivated your digestive system and over the next few months, will convert all your muscle, bones and organs into sperm. Every time you cum, you'll feed me a bit of yourself."

"I understand."

"Good. Isn't this much nicer than slitting your wrists and bleeding out, like you wanted to?"

"Yes, much nicer. I'm glad I chose to be with you instead."

"Awesome. Well, let's get you hard and we can 69."

I certainly didn't have any issues with that. Ara used her hands to get my cock half-stiff, then tongued my balls until I was fully hard. She also rubbed her pussy until it was wet. Then she swung her body around and lowered her slit to my tongue, simultaneously taking the tip of my cock into her mouth.

I licked along her slit, and she shivered. I felt her tongue trace over the head of my rod. I tried to move my hips upwards to get more of it in her mouth. Ara gently pressed me back downwards.

"There's no hurry," she said quietly. She slid her mouth downwards so that about half my cock was in it. I continued to lick back and forth along her slit. Ara moaned softly and shifted her position.

I found my tongue against her clit. I licked in small, delicate circles. Ara trembled and began sucking me in earnest, bobbing her head up and down. On every downward bob she took my full length inside her mouth. I could feel her throat open slightly to take me all in.

Ara's legs locked around me and she quivered through a climax. Then she shifted her body again so that I could slide my tongue into her box. I did so, and she went all the way down on me and stayed that way, running her tongue up and down along my shaft. Her hands caressed my balls and I felt my own climax approaching. As I blasted into her throat and she swallowed down every drop, she orgasmed again.

She then shifted her position and lay next to me, her head resting on my chest. I could feel the fatigue hit, and my eyes closed as she pressed close. We both faded out this time.

*

When we woke, Ara kissed me. She liked doing that.

"I haven't made love to you yet. But I want to do it now."

"Sounds like a fine idea."

This time she used her mouth to get me hard, while she fingered herself. Once I was ready, she climbed on. Her pussy began gently squeezing my cock.

"I love how you feel inside me. The last time I had a male, he was about 10 inches long. I couldn't get him all the way in. I prefer females because I don't have to worry about that, but you are small enough to make me feel good instead of feeling like my insides are going to rip."

"I'm very glad, Ara. You make me feel good, too."

She placed her hands on my chest and began easing up and down on me. "I'm happy to hear that, Nathan. And I know something that will make you feel even better."

She removed one of her hands from my chest and reached it down under me. Then I felt one of her fingers sliding into my butt. Suddenly, she was touching a spot inside me that made my cock throb with excitement.

"Prostate stimulation," she giggled. She continued to bounce up and down steadily, squeezing my cock with her pussy on every down bounce. Her finger rubbing against my prostate had me very eager to cum.

"Wow." I couldn't manage a more coherent utterance. She was now closing in on a climax, as her shivering body and tensing legs made clear. She teased my insides with her finger again, and suddenly I was right on the edge.

"Cum for me," she purred. I did, right as she climaxed. We lay still for a moment, recovering.

"Whew! Ara, that..."

"I think next time your cock is in my mouth, I'll tease your prostate again. That was quite a load."

"Yeah."

*

[Six months later]

"It's been wonderful having you in me... er, with me... the past few months, Nathan."

"I've really liked being in you, Ara."

"I have one last question to ask. When I drain the last of you, would you like me to keep your consciousness? I can transfer it to a spot inside me, and you won't have your body anymore but you'll have your memories to reflect on. You can also interact with me, communicating with thoughts which I can respond to."

"Um, sure. That sounds nice. I've made lots of good memories with you, anyway."

"Not everyone wants it, which is why I ask. I only, um, `meet' with people who are suicidal, and obviously if someone has reached that point, they may not want to keep all their memories."

"Thanks for checking. I'm fine with keeping mine."

Ara kissed me. "Deal."

A few days later, she did finish draining my body. And ever since, I've enjoyed reflecting on my life - especially the about five hundred times Ara made me climax."

https://www.canesinsight.com/members/dirovovo.26236/about

https://5thgenrams.com/community/members/foloqufu.45898/about

https://www.imagekind.com/MemberProfile.aspx?MID=9608f083-75b0-4cb2-859b-ca1de3cdb26e

https://eko.one.pl/forum/profile.php?id=11513

http://uhome.haier.net/acbizbbs/home.php?mod=space&uid=601128

https://forums.hirezstudios.com/paladins/user/sevipexe

https://haveagood.holiday/users/234356

https://www.jobzella.com/tifequso

https://barrens.chat/memberlist.php?mode=viewprofile&u=8667

http://foro.unionfansub.com/member.php?action=profile&uid=148276

Комментарии

Популярные сообщения из этого блога

Boogie Van Ch. 16

Sainte Vivienne's Clinic: COVID Care Unit

Bloodlines of Old Ch. 02